Violas has changed drastically thanks to a brainstorming session with my brother. He asked a question I wasn’t prepared to answer, and that threw quite a wrench into the works. The end result is a better story (outlined, everything else has been gutted), but the ending still needs some attention. Looks like I’ll be skipping the workout tomorrow to get this done.
Margaret McGaffey Fi… on Summer Writing Margaret McGaffey Fi… on Changing Times Widdershins on Yes I’m Still Here! Dawn Bonanno on Writing News Moon on Writing News
- @Google your updates to the icons in google suite are not particularly friendly to visually impaired users. Tab swa… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- @lynnemthomas Shiny Space Unicorn Heels! Gorgeous. Have fun! 2 days ago
- @inkhaven no, yeah, ok. welcome to the midwest. :) 4 days ago
- @AtGreenblatt @NightmareMag Congratulations!! 4 days ago
- @karenthology Hope it passes quickly. 1 week ago
- Currently working on my psychic murders novella series. Telepathy is fun, but so is body hopping, except when someo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Bookshelf Daily Progress Editing Fading Light FM Merry Go Round Forgotten Star Goals/Results Hunter's Honor Hunter Hunted Nighthunter's Bite parsec SAD shadow of blood Short Stories short story Stalker Submission Sunguard Tiger Princess Treischan Strength Uncategorized viable paradise Watering the Black Violas Winter Warrior Writing
looking for something specific?