I’m not a scientist, and I don’t bluff well, but somehow I write science fiction. I write the characters and the problem first, and place them in the world where they’ll be most interesting. Currently, it’s science fiction. Somehow I have to evolve the science of my story into a merge of actual science and dawn-science. It’s not easy but I do enjoy a challenge every now and again.
Dawn Bonanno on New Story in Daily Science Fic… Jeff on New Story in Daily Science Fic… Margaret McGaffey Fi… on Summer Writing Margaret McGaffey Fi… on Changing Times Widdershins on Yes I’m Still Here!
- @SarahCr13855274 @Bosspms05 SE wasn’t hit as hard - I have family there. Texts are slow coming and going. Hop you hear soon. 47 minutes ago
- @EarthCam The live feed is down. Any chance it’ll come back up? 52 minutes ago
- @Ceej1701 @mtnhockeymama Seconding this - I have family on SE 11th place and they are safe. Hope you reach your family soon 11 hours ago
- @IsaacS719 I have family on the SE side. Power outages and wind but doing ok. There is more flooding on SW and NW t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 hours ago
- RT @EarthCam: Such a wide area of Florida is impacted by #HurricaneIan. Here's the intersection of the Raven Canal and the Rubicon Canal in… 16 hours ago
- @news_gchs @EarthCam Can you provide the location of this camera? I'm looking for family in the SE11th place area -… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 17 hours ago
- Bookshelf Daily Progress Editing Fading Light FM Merry Go Round Forgotten Star Goals/Results Hunter's Honor Hunter Hunted Nighthunter's Bite parsec SAD shadow of blood Short Stories short story Stalker Submission Sunguard Tiger Princess Treischan Strength Uncategorized viable paradise Watering the Black Violas Winter Warrior Writing
looking for something specific?