I’m not a scientist, and I don’t bluff well, but somehow I write science fiction. I write the characters and the problem first, and place them in the world where they’ll be most interesting. Currently, it’s science fiction. Somehow I have to evolve the science of my story into a merge of actual science and dawn-science. It’s not easy but I do enjoy a challenge every now and again.
Dawn Bonanno on Writing News Moon on Writing News Dawn Bonanno on Writing News Moon on Writing News Dawn Bonanno on Writing News
- @karenthology omg you guys are brilliant! 1 day ago
- @TamMacNeil Same here. Glad so many of us have managed to stay in contact. 1 day ago
- @DebraJess @NJRomanceWriter Congratulations! I love love love this novella. So glad it's getting the recognition it deserves. <3 1 day ago
- There's something fuzzy in my vest. https://t.co/WKNCbIvFwS 1 day ago
- This is what I want to be today: a snuggle cat on a soft blanket. 💙 https://t.co/q29vPoLYkH 2 days ago
- @akaSylvia that's quite disturbing. 2 days ago
- 1st draft Acceptance Anthony's Mission Bookshelf Bound Calico Under Cherry Blossom Cara's Heartsong Children's Lit computer Crit critiquing Daily Progress Daily Science Fiction dayjob Editing Etherea In Her Veins Eve Fading Light family Fitness FM Merry Go Round Forgotten Star Goals/Results Hunter's Honor Hunter Hunted Hunting the Red Hunting the Reds Inspiration Jimmy's Blue Angel Life Lonely Orchard MGR Blog Tour Moondust Nighthunter's Bite Nonfiction Books novels Once A Thief parsec Please Help published question Reading Remembrance Research Revelations Revision SAD shadow of blood Short Stories short story Short Story Review Stalker Stone Forest Submission submission reminder Sunguard Surrender Sword and Sorceress Takeshi's Gift Thank You The Crossing The Encroaching Hand of Winter Tiger Princess titles Treischan Strength triangulation Uncategorized viable paradise Watering the Black Violas website Whispers Winter Warrior Write1Sub1 writers of the future Writing
looking for something specific?