I slipped away from the writing for a bit, scared off the new novel for some reason. I think I was intimidated by the new characters (which can be fun, challenging, and terrifying all at once!). I need to get the groove back, even if it’s 30 minutes a day. This week, I’m aiming to edit Fading Light, something I know I can do. I’ve got a strange schedule with work, and Mom’s in town, so I anticipate some level of exhaustion, but writing is ON the agenda. SOMETHING every day.
Margaret McGaffey Fi… on Summer Writing Margaret McGaffey Fi… on Changing Times Widdershins on Yes I’m Still Here! Dawn Bonanno on Writing News Moon on Writing News
- Monthly backup - done! 20 hours ago
- @tsbazelli I'm sorry your people don't support you. *hugs* Please let me know if I can do anything to support from… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @babsben: @jennyrae GOT in the house. https://t.co/Uj01xG3mfe 3 days ago
- @mareasie Such a sweet name! Have fun with her! 1 week ago
- @CassieY4 Your hair is totally in sync with your succulents. :) 1 week ago
- @anniebellet @LeeFlower I didn't even look at mine. The pharmacist was like, just relax. And I said I am, so long as I don't look... 1 week ago
- Bookshelf Daily Progress Editing Fading Light FM Merry Go Round Forgotten Star Goals/Results Hunter's Honor Hunter Hunted Nighthunter's Bite parsec SAD shadow of blood Short Stories short story Stalker Submission Sunguard Tiger Princess Treischan Strength Uncategorized viable paradise Watering the Black Violas Winter Warrior Writing
looking for something specific?