I slipped away from the writing for a bit, scared off the new novel for some reason. I think I was intimidated by the new characters (which can be fun, challenging, and terrifying all at once!). I need to get the groove back, even if it’s 30 minutes a day. This week, I’m aiming to edit Fading Light, something I know I can do. I’ve got a strange schedule with work, and Mom’s in town, so I anticipate some level of exhaustion, but writing is ON the agenda. SOMETHING every day.
Margaret McGaffey Fi… on Changing Times Widdershins on Yes I’m Still Here! Dawn Bonanno on Writing News Moon on Writing News Dawn Bonanno on Writing News
- @premium__heart I'm a 1. I visualize so much that when I'm talking to people, I get too busy visualizing and forget to look at them. 1 week ago
- @anniebellet You got this, Annie. I can't wait for it. 1 week ago
- @anniebellet No save points and too many castles 1 week ago
- @anniebellet ugh. no. you need a doctor who cares about YOU. 1 week ago
- @AtGreenblatt *hugs* 2 weeks ago
- @ElizabethShack We did that the other day. Except they thought my ponytail was a wand toy and kept trying to get me. 2 weeks ago
- Bookshelf Daily Progress Editing Fading Light FM Merry Go Round Forgotten Star Goals/Results Hunter's Honor Hunter Hunted Nighthunter's Bite parsec SAD shadow of blood Short Stories short story Stalker Submission Sunguard Tiger Princess Treischan Strength Uncategorized viable paradise Watering the Black Violas Winter Warrior Writing
looking for something specific?