I slipped away from the writing for a bit, scared off the new novel for some reason. I think I was intimidated by the new characters (which can be fun, challenging, and terrifying all at once!). I need to get the groove back, even if it’s 30 minutes a day. This week, I’m aiming to edit Fading Light, something I know I can do. I’ve got a strange schedule with work, and Mom’s in town, so I anticipate some level of exhaustion, but writing is ON the agenda. SOMETHING every day.
Dawn Bonanno on New Story in Daily Science Fic… Jeff on New Story in Daily Science Fic… Margaret McGaffey Fi… on Summer Writing Margaret McGaffey Fi… on Changing Times Widdershins on Yes I’m Still Here!
- @KristinCleaves The anger is so adorbs. Stay fierce, little black kitty. 10 hours ago
- There’s something under my blanket. Oh noes!! #CatsofTwittter #CatsOnTwitter https://t.co/QNNAmrZILC 11 hours ago
- @amandaghelms This book is amazing. Somebody needs to pick this up ASAP. Good luck, Amanda! 3 days ago
- @michaeldthomas this is not the roller coaster we want. :( hope the drs can sort this out soon. hugs. 3 days ago
- @LabyrinthRat I can’t sight read music due to nystagmus (involuntary muscle movement of the eye) - so I had to memo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- @mareasie And right you should! Look at that face 😍 1 week ago
- Bookshelf Daily Progress Editing Fading Light FM Merry Go Round Forgotten Star Goals/Results Hunter's Honor Hunter Hunted Nighthunter's Bite parsec SAD shadow of blood Short Stories short story Stalker Submission Sunguard Tiger Princess Treischan Strength Uncategorized viable paradise Watering the Black Violas Winter Warrior Writing
looking for something specific?