I slipped away from the writing for a bit, scared off the new novel for some reason. I think I was intimidated by the new characters (which can be fun, challenging, and terrifying all at once!). I need to get the groove back, even if it’s 30 minutes a day. This week, I’m aiming to edit Fading Light, something I know I can do. I’ve got a strange schedule with work, and Mom’s in town, so I anticipate some level of exhaustion, but writing is ON the agenda. SOMETHING every day.
Margaret McGaffey Fi… on Summer Writing Margaret McGaffey Fi… on Changing Times Widdershins on Yes I’m Still Here! Dawn Bonanno on Writing News Moon on Writing News
- @michaeldthomas *hugs* 1 day ago
- @aphoebebarton More proof. 5 days ago
- @aphoebebarton The fact that they did that rather than simply unfollow you indicates what kind of human they are. T… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- @michaeldthomas That's awful. Sending hugs your way. Hope she finds some relief. 5 days ago
- RT @Lunarbaboon: Good morning! lunarbaboon.com https://t.co/eVRi0Y0sSC 5 days ago
- RT @CassRMorris: Hey, I wanna see something: RT this if you're a published author or other publishing professional who has, at some point… 5 days ago
- Bookshelf Daily Progress Editing Fading Light FM Merry Go Round Forgotten Star Goals/Results Hunter's Honor Hunter Hunted Nighthunter's Bite parsec SAD shadow of blood Short Stories short story Stalker Submission Sunguard Tiger Princess Treischan Strength Uncategorized viable paradise Watering the Black Violas Winter Warrior Writing
looking for something specific?