Sometimes plotting is easy, and sometimes it irritates me to no one because I know the story is there, I know it needs to be written, but something is evading me, and I can’t figure the ‘why’ of the story. I remember now why I had stopped working on Nighthunter’s Bite. Gutsy character with enough spunk to challenge her goddess, and a nice confrontation scene between the two. But why is there this confrontation? And what the hell does it have to do with the moon bracelet I’m fixated on? Time for some celtic research, maybe something there will coax some answers out of my muse, not that I know where SHE went to. Probably took a nap after all the editing I’ve been doing . . .
Dawn Bonanno on New Story in Daily Science Fic… Jeff on New Story in Daily Science Fic… Margaret McGaffey Fi… on Summer Writing Margaret McGaffey Fi… on Changing Times Widdershins on Yes I’m Still Here!
- @michaeldthomas @scottlynch78 @lynnemthomas https://t.co/WnHX3UIRTE 4 days ago
- @diabolicalplots Congrats and good luck 🍀 4 days ago
- @CassieY4 Classic abuser behavior. :( 4 days ago
- @Vylar_Kaftan How many do you need? All of them. 4 days ago
- @caias Hugs on the estate settling. That's an incredibly frustrating process. (Also, sending you a DM) 4 days ago
- @caias Is it possible you are mismatched with your critiquers? 4 days ago
- Bookshelf Daily Progress Editing Fading Light FM Merry Go Round Forgotten Star Goals/Results Hunter's Honor Hunter Hunted Nighthunter's Bite parsec SAD shadow of blood Short Stories short story Stalker Submission Sunguard Tiger Princess Treischan Strength Uncategorized viable paradise Watering the Black Violas Winter Warrior Writing
looking for something specific?