Exhaustion hit me early evening, which makes me really glad I pushed on the story over lunch. The entire draft of Sunguard has been redlined on paper, with sheets of new scenes and paragraphs that need to be added. Evening is starting to become difficult again at week 24 of this pregnancy, and I still have about 14 weeks to go. Sunguard is my priority this weekend, but I think I’ll have to focus most of the work around the daughter’s afternoon naps. It’s killing me not to have this one done already.
Widdershins on Yes I’m Still Here! Dawn Bonanno on Writing News Moon on Writing News Dawn Bonanno on Writing News Moon on Writing News
- @michaeldthomas @lynnemthomas Good doctors at Lurie. Praying they make a plan quickly. <3 1 week ago
- @michaeldthomas Poor Caitlin. :( Warm hugs for her. Hope she breaks this cycle soon! <3 1 week ago
- @lynnemthomas Good luck! Hope they figure this out quickly and get you all home soon. <3 2 weeks ago
- @scribofelidae can you stream the show on a device? bed's more comfy than the couch, I'm sure. 3 weeks ago
- @ElizabethShack It's in the carpet cleaner aisle - it gets out damn near anything. Red bottle. Spray, let it soak, blot. Repeat. 3 weeks ago
- @AbsoluteWrite You're just trying to scare everyone, right? LOL 3 weeks ago
- Bookshelf Daily Progress Editing Fading Light FM Merry Go Round Forgotten Star Goals/Results Hunter's Honor Hunter Hunted Nighthunter's Bite parsec SAD shadow of blood Short Stories short story Stalker Submission Sunguard Tiger Princess Treischan Strength Uncategorized viable paradise Watering the Black Violas Winter Warrior Writing
looking for something specific?