Exhaustion hit me early evening, which makes me really glad I pushed on the story over lunch. The entire draft of Sunguard has been redlined on paper, with sheets of new scenes and paragraphs that need to be added. Evening is starting to become difficult again at week 24 of this pregnancy, and I still have about 14 weeks to go. Sunguard is my priority this weekend, but I think I’ll have to focus most of the work around the daughter’s afternoon naps. It’s killing me not to have this one done already.
Margaret McGaffey Fi… on Summer Writing Margaret McGaffey Fi… on Changing Times Widdershins on Yes I’m Still Here! Dawn Bonanno on Writing News Moon on Writing News
- @inkhaven So your antibodies have lasted a year? 1 day ago
- @monicaa4577 My son has been talking about this for weeks. I think today's the day. 2 days ago
- @LabyrinthRat Aww. I hate the alarm that erases the dream right before my eyes and I'm like, wait, I need to remember that. *whimper* 2 days ago
- @divyastweets I did not!!!! use enough exclamation points!!!! 3 days ago
- @divyastweets I am overjoyed for you!! You deserve this! <3 Congrats!! 3 days ago
- @anniebellet Love it!! Stay strong! 4 days ago
- Bookshelf Daily Progress Editing Fading Light FM Merry Go Round Forgotten Star Goals/Results Hunter's Honor Hunter Hunted Nighthunter's Bite parsec SAD shadow of blood Short Stories short story Stalker Submission Sunguard Tiger Princess Treischan Strength Uncategorized viable paradise Watering the Black Violas Winter Warrior Writing
looking for something specific?