Exhaustion hit me early evening, which makes me really glad I pushed on the story over lunch. The entire draft of Sunguard has been redlined on paper, with sheets of new scenes and paragraphs that need to be added. Evening is starting to become difficult again at week 24 of this pregnancy, and I still have about 14 weeks to go. Sunguard is my priority this weekend, but I think I’ll have to focus most of the work around the daughter’s afternoon naps. It’s killing me not to have this one done already.
Margaret McGaffey Fi… on Changing Times Widdershins on Yes I’m Still Here! Dawn Bonanno on Writing News Moon on Writing News Dawn Bonanno on Writing News
- @aimeekuzenski :( 2 days ago
- @clhollandwriter Good luck at the vet. Hope it's an easy treatment and quick recovery. <3 3 days ago
- @aliettedb I'm upset for you, and I wish I was in the room when these things were said. I'm sorry people are awful,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- @aliettedb Anyone who says that has not read your writing, and those are the people missing out. 1 week ago
- @anniebellet It's so pretty. After. 1 week ago
- @anniebellet Writer brain is the best. lol 2 weeks ago
- Bookshelf Daily Progress Editing Fading Light FM Merry Go Round Forgotten Star Goals/Results Hunter's Honor Hunter Hunted Nighthunter's Bite parsec SAD shadow of blood Short Stories short story Stalker Submission Sunguard Tiger Princess Treischan Strength Uncategorized viable paradise Watering the Black Violas Winter Warrior Writing
looking for something specific?