Exhaustion hit me early evening, which makes me really glad I pushed on the story over lunch. The entire draft of Sunguard has been redlined on paper, with sheets of new scenes and paragraphs that need to be added. Evening is starting to become difficult again at week 24 of this pregnancy, and I still have about 14 weeks to go. Sunguard is my priority this weekend, but I think I’ll have to focus most of the work around the daughter’s afternoon naps. It’s killing me not to have this one done already.
Margaret McGaffey Fi… on Summer Writing Margaret McGaffey Fi… on Changing Times Widdershins on Yes I’m Still Here! Dawn Bonanno on Writing News Moon on Writing News
- @Catrambo Congrats, Cat. :) Do you think you're likely to drive into Chicago for things, or is that too far? 3 weeks ago
- @michaeldthomas @GWillowWilson ooh that stinks. :( no wonder you're not enjoying it. Hugs! 3 weeks ago
- I make goals instead of resolutions. I just like that word better. Not sure why, but it works for me. 3 weeks ago
- I have too many projects planned for 2022 to tell you about them all, but there's going to be a story collection, a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- @kurellian Hugs. Here for venting if you need it. 3 weeks ago
- @HiTessaBarbosa All the hugs, I am so sorry. 1 month ago
- Bookshelf Daily Progress Editing Fading Light FM Merry Go Round Forgotten Star Goals/Results Hunter's Honor Hunter Hunted Nighthunter's Bite parsec SAD shadow of blood Short Stories short story Stalker Submission Sunguard Tiger Princess Treischan Strength Uncategorized viable paradise Watering the Black Violas Winter Warrior Writing
looking for something specific?