Yes, still going with Sunguard. I haven’t touched it since earlier in the week and I really want to try and finish this version before I head out on vacation. I had about an hour tonight and implemented the simple edits I marked on the printed manuscript, but I still have in-line comments I made with one scene to add and another scene to rewrite. Time remaining? I have my lunchbreak tomorrow, and a short bit of time tomorrow night before I start packing, so there is some hope. I’m eager – this one is going to be my next submission.
Margaret McGaffey Fi… on Summer Writing Margaret McGaffey Fi… on Changing Times Widdershins on Yes I’m Still Here! Dawn Bonanno on Writing News Moon on Writing News
- @CassieY4 It's not your failure. You're not responsible for their choices. 4 days ago
- @Vylar_Kaftan ooh that's a fun one 1 week ago
- @inkhaven You don't know about the midwest house elves? 1 week ago
- @thedesirina @BadCOVID19Takes I'd love to know who has the 99.9% against COVID. I'm hanging out with them the rest of the pandemic. ;) 2 weeks ago
- RT @catsprobably: Whether you’re disabled or not, please remember that your actions matter, your vote matters, your voice matters, and it c… 2 weeks ago
- RT @r_a_salvatore: Congratulations to Vice-President-elect Kamala Harris, who punched her fist through a glass ceiling. About freaking tim… 2 weeks ago
- Bookshelf Daily Progress Editing Fading Light FM Merry Go Round Forgotten Star Goals/Results Hunter's Honor Hunter Hunted Nighthunter's Bite parsec SAD shadow of blood Short Stories short story Stalker Submission Sunguard Tiger Princess Treischan Strength Uncategorized viable paradise Watering the Black Violas Winter Warrior Writing
looking for something specific?