For the first time in three years, I have submitted a story to a magazine: Treischan Strength. For my non-fiction, it hasn’t been that long, but I need to get that moving too. The point is: my story is out there, and being out there is the only way to achieve publication. It’s exciting and scary all at once, and hopefully this “first” submission will not be my last. I have a few other stories to get into shape so I can get those out there, too.
Widdershins on Yes I’m Still Here! Dawn Bonanno on Writing News Moon on Writing News Dawn Bonanno on Writing News Moon on Writing News
- I ate half a cherry donut from Stan's today and I feel like it took all my willpower to just have that half. It was… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- @loldoc @AtGreenblatt I was going to say that, but your charm comes faster than mine. ;) 1 day ago
- @AtGreenblatt Looking good, lady. :) 1 day ago
- @michaeldthomas @lynnemthomas :( dammit you all need a break already 4 days ago
- @michaeldthomas @lynnemthomas Good doctors at Lurie. Praying they make a plan quickly. <3 2 weeks ago
- @michaeldthomas Poor Caitlin. :( Warm hugs for her. Hope she breaks this cycle soon! <3 2 weeks ago
- Bookshelf Daily Progress Editing Fading Light FM Merry Go Round Forgotten Star Goals/Results Hunter's Honor Hunter Hunted Nighthunter's Bite parsec SAD shadow of blood Short Stories short story Stalker Submission Sunguard Tiger Princess Treischan Strength Uncategorized viable paradise Watering the Black Violas Winter Warrior Writing
looking for something specific?