For the first time in three years, I have submitted a story to a magazine: Treischan Strength. For my non-fiction, it hasn’t been that long, but I need to get that moving too. The point is: my story is out there, and being out there is the only way to achieve publication. It’s exciting and scary all at once, and hopefully this “first” submission will not be my last. I have a few other stories to get into shape so I can get those out there, too.
Widdershins on Yes I’m Still Here! Dawn Bonanno on Writing News Moon on Writing News Dawn Bonanno on Writing News Moon on Writing News
- @effies That looks delicious. I'm coming over! 12 hours ago
- @arleysorg People are stupid. :( 22 hours ago
- Artists/writers. Ack! twitter.com/SarahCAndersen… 5 days ago
- @clhollandwriter nooo that stinks. Feel better soon! 5 days ago
- @Vylar_Kaftan umm... no. 2 weeks ago
- @anniebellet that's so awesome!!! 2 weeks ago
- Bookshelf Daily Progress Editing Fading Light FM Merry Go Round Forgotten Star Goals/Results Hunter's Honor Hunter Hunted Nighthunter's Bite parsec SAD shadow of blood Short Stories short story Stalker Submission Sunguard Tiger Princess Treischan Strength Uncategorized viable paradise Watering the Black Violas Winter Warrior Writing
looking for something specific?