I took a quick break from Sunguard as editing a first draft can be overwhelming, and this one is taking so long it’s stressing me out. I pulled up a story — Treischan Strength–I wrote last May and edited last June, and reviewed the crits and comments I received on it. I made some changes, reviewed for basic editing, and the third draft is done. I’ve sent it out to some readers for feedback. I have a good feeling about this version, it’s very very close to submission-level writing, but I need some confirmation before I ship it off to my favorite zines.
Carl on Necessity of Critique in Revis… Dawn Bonanno on New Story in Daily Science Fic… Jeff on New Story in Daily Science Fic… Margaret McGaffey Fi… on Summer Writing Margaret McGaffey Fi… on Changing Times
- @michaeldthomas @lynnemthomas Poor Caitlin! hugs!! 3 days ago
- @BenCKinney I haven't ever heard anyone say that aloud around me so I guess I learned something new today. For me,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- @amandaghelms @aimeepicchi @AlexeiCollier @Beth_Goder @risawolf Congrats again! So excited for you! 1 month ago
- Stayed up way too late reading @DebraJess 's Andromeda's Pirate. I'm tired today and so not regretting it.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- @DebraJess Big hugs. 1 month ago
- Checking out mastodon wandering shop. See you over there! 2 months ago
- Bookshelf Daily Progress Editing Fading Light FM Merry Go Round Forgotten Star Goals/Results Hunter's Honor Hunter Hunted Nighthunter's Bite parsec SAD shadow of blood Short Stories short story Stalker Submission Sunguard Tiger Princess Treischan Strength Uncategorized viable paradise Watering the Black Violas Winter Warrior Writing
looking for something specific?