I took a quick break from Sunguard as editing a first draft can be overwhelming, and this one is taking so long it’s stressing me out. I pulled up a story — Treischan Strength–I wrote last May and edited last June, and reviewed the crits and comments I received on it. I made some changes, reviewed for basic editing, and the third draft is done. I’ve sent it out to some readers for feedback. I have a good feeling about this version, it’s very very close to submission-level writing, but I need some confirmation before I ship it off to my favorite zines.
Margaret McGaffey Fi… on Summer Writing Margaret McGaffey Fi… on Changing Times Widdershins on Yes I’m Still Here! Dawn Bonanno on Writing News Moon on Writing News
- @TamMacNeil @HiTessaBarbosa @KDandenell Exactly. You're doing great. Hang in there! 1 day ago
- @AlexisAHunter Sounds wild! 3 days ago
- @jennyrae Isn’t that in the dictionary under parenting? Doing everything while too tired. 1 week ago
- @snarkbat Reading saved my sanity, my life. Sorry Tik Tok, you’re not taking that away from me. 1 week ago
- Found my inner peace tonight with this lovely bit. youtube.com/watch?v=sjkrrm… 1 week ago
- RT @factorfourmag: Mark your calendars: On September 15th, we reopen submissions. Check out our guidelines. New pay rates too. Can't wait… 2 weeks ago
- Bookshelf Daily Progress Editing Fading Light FM Merry Go Round Forgotten Star Goals/Results Hunter's Honor Hunter Hunted Nighthunter's Bite parsec SAD shadow of blood Short Stories short story Stalker Submission Sunguard Tiger Princess Treischan Strength Uncategorized viable paradise Watering the Black Violas Winter Warrior Writing
looking for something specific?