I took a quick break from Sunguard as editing a first draft can be overwhelming, and this one is taking so long it’s stressing me out. I pulled up a story — Treischan Strength–I wrote last May and edited last June, and reviewed the crits and comments I received on it. I made some changes, reviewed for basic editing, and the third draft is done. I’ve sent it out to some readers for feedback. I have a good feeling about this version, it’s very very close to submission-level writing, but I need some confirmation before I ship it off to my favorite zines.
Margaret McGaffey Fi… on Changing Times Widdershins on Yes I’m Still Here! Dawn Bonanno on Writing News Moon on Writing News Dawn Bonanno on Writing News
- TFW you've been chipping away at a short story revision and you might finally be on the right damn track. #amwriting #vpxvi 1 day ago
- @inkhaven So exciting! Congrats and good luck! 2 days ago
- @Vylar_Kaftan Aside from anxiety dreams about work, I keep dreaming that my refrigerator is empty. 4 days ago
- @tordotcom @Aimee_Ogden @TorDotComPub Sweet! I cannot wait to read this. Congrats, @Aimee_Ogden! 1 week ago
- @anneleonardauth Happy Birthday Anne!! 1 week ago
- @LabyrinthRat If you need/want to write it, go for it. If there isn't a market for it now, there will be in the future. 2 weeks ago
- Bookshelf Daily Progress Editing Fading Light FM Merry Go Round Forgotten Star Goals/Results Hunter's Honor Hunter Hunted Nighthunter's Bite parsec SAD shadow of blood Short Stories short story Stalker Submission Sunguard Tiger Princess Treischan Strength Uncategorized viable paradise Watering the Black Violas Winter Warrior Writing
looking for something specific?