I took a quick break from Sunguard as editing a first draft can be overwhelming, and this one is taking so long it’s stressing me out. I pulled up a story — Treischan Strength–I wrote last May and edited last June, and reviewed the crits and comments I received on it. I made some changes, reviewed for basic editing, and the third draft is done. I’ve sent it out to some readers for feedback. I have a good feeling about this version, it’s very very close to submission-level writing, but I need some confirmation before I ship it off to my favorite zines.
Margaret McGaffey Fi… on Summer Writing Margaret McGaffey Fi… on Changing Times Widdershins on Yes I’m Still Here! Dawn Bonanno on Writing News Moon on Writing News
- @CassieY4 It's not your failure. You're not responsible for their choices. 2 weeks ago
- @Vylar_Kaftan ooh that's a fun one 2 weeks ago
- @inkhaven You don't know about the midwest house elves? 3 weeks ago
- @thedesirina @BadCOVID19Takes I'd love to know who has the 99.9% against COVID. I'm hanging out with them the rest of the pandemic. ;) 3 weeks ago
- RT @catsprobably: Whether you’re disabled or not, please remember that your actions matter, your vote matters, your voice matters, and it c… 3 weeks ago
- RT @r_a_salvatore: Congratulations to Vice-President-elect Kamala Harris, who punched her fist through a glass ceiling. About freaking tim… 3 weeks ago
- Bookshelf Daily Progress Editing Fading Light FM Merry Go Round Forgotten Star Goals/Results Hunter's Honor Hunter Hunted Nighthunter's Bite parsec SAD shadow of blood Short Stories short story Stalker Submission Sunguard Tiger Princess Treischan Strength Uncategorized viable paradise Watering the Black Violas Winter Warrior Writing
looking for something specific?