Well, the crit’s done and my reading of Forgotten Star is going well. I probably haven’t read it in several years, and I was surprised at some things I wrote. My writing has definitely improved, so it’s going to be a very involved edit, but I can’t wait to see what the finished edit will leave me with.
Dawn Bonanno on New Story in Daily Science Fic… Jeff on New Story in Daily Science Fic… Margaret McGaffey Fi… on Summer Writing Margaret McGaffey Fi… on Changing Times Widdershins on Yes I’m Still Here!
- @Vylar_Kaftan https://t.co/D0evVwQ71F 1 day ago
- @catsprobably Congratulations!!!!!! 1 day ago
- @Vylar_Kaftan Volume recommended https://t.co/gvbwr9awPG 3 days ago
- @cannfloyd It starts with your favorite cake recipe, followed by a slow indulgent consumption of said cake. 4 days ago
- @tomgauld @GdnSaturday @GuardianBooks Cheery cyberpunk, sure, I'll read that. 5 days ago
- @sylviaheike Good luck with your group! :) 5 days ago
- Bookshelf Daily Progress Editing Fading Light FM Merry Go Round Forgotten Star Goals/Results Hunter's Honor Hunter Hunted Nighthunter's Bite parsec SAD shadow of blood Short Stories short story Stalker Submission Sunguard Tiger Princess Treischan Strength Uncategorized viable paradise Watering the Black Violas Winter Warrior Writing
looking for something specific?