Well, the crit’s done and my reading of Forgotten Star is going well. I probably haven’t read it in several years, and I was surprised at some things I wrote. My writing has definitely improved, so it’s going to be a very involved edit, but I can’t wait to see what the finished edit will leave me with.
Margaret McGaffey Fi… on Summer Writing Margaret McGaffey Fi… on Changing Times Widdershins on Yes I’m Still Here! Dawn Bonanno on Writing News Moon on Writing News
- RT @astarsent: Educational https://t.co/PgGbWHxVGM 9 hours ago
- Where does your kitty lounge? https://t.co/51Fgt7xpem 2 days ago
- @AlexisAHunter I’m happy that you can show who you are inside ❤️ I hope you have a lovely and safe time at the wedding 6 days ago
- @anniebellet You got this!! https://t.co/WLbcWGfzrH 1 week ago
- @TamMacNeil ugh I'm sorry :( 1 week ago
- RT @dmbeucler: YES!!!!! Now do 6 and up!!!!!!!! twitter.com/JoeMyGod/statu… 1 week ago
- Bookshelf Daily Progress Editing Fading Light FM Merry Go Round Forgotten Star Goals/Results Hunter's Honor Hunter Hunted Nighthunter's Bite parsec SAD shadow of blood Short Stories short story Stalker Submission Sunguard Tiger Princess Treischan Strength Uncategorized viable paradise Watering the Black Violas Winter Warrior Writing
looking for something specific?