Well, the crit’s done and my reading of Forgotten Star is going well. I probably haven’t read it in several years, and I was surprised at some things I wrote. My writing has definitely improved, so it’s going to be a very involved edit, but I can’t wait to see what the finished edit will leave me with.
Margaret McGaffey Fi… on Summer Writing Margaret McGaffey Fi… on Changing Times Widdershins on Yes I’m Still Here! Dawn Bonanno on Writing News Moon on Writing News
- @HiTessaBarbosa the writing brain is very tricksy! you got this! 13 minutes ago
- @CassieY4 Half the people who follow you are in time zones later than yours. You're fine. Do what needs doing. ;D 13 hours ago
- @CassieY4 Yikes. Speedy recovery! *hugs* 18 hours ago
- @michaeldthomas That's so sad and scary. :( 18 hours ago
- RT @dailyfactz21: This. A thousand times. This. https://t.co/8BjkpY14lw 1 day ago
- RT @DebraJess: Look what's happening today! Want to find out why I love HEAs (happily ever afters)? Go check my entry in the #GreatHEAEvent… 1 day ago
- Bookshelf Daily Progress Editing Fading Light FM Merry Go Round Forgotten Star Goals/Results Hunter's Honor Hunter Hunted Nighthunter's Bite parsec SAD shadow of blood Short Stories short story Stalker Submission Sunguard Tiger Princess Treischan Strength Uncategorized viable paradise Watering the Black Violas Winter Warrior Writing
looking for something specific?