Treischan Strength is coming along. A friend provided some feedback that melted the hurdle blocking my internal editor from the story. No, it’s not perfect yet, but give me some time. I’m halfway through the piece tonight, I hope to finish it up tomorrow.
Margaret McGaffey Fi… on Summer Writing Margaret McGaffey Fi… on Changing Times Widdershins on Yes I’m Still Here! Dawn Bonanno on Writing News Moon on Writing News
- @Catrambo Congrats, Cat. :) Do you think you're likely to drive into Chicago for things, or is that too far? 2 weeks ago
- @michaeldthomas @GWillowWilson ooh that stinks. :( no wonder you're not enjoying it. Hugs! 2 weeks ago
- I make goals instead of resolutions. I just like that word better. Not sure why, but it works for me. 3 weeks ago
- I have too many projects planned for 2022 to tell you about them all, but there's going to be a story collection, a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- @kurellian Hugs. Here for venting if you need it. 3 weeks ago
- @HiTessaBarbosa All the hugs, I am so sorry. 4 weeks ago
- Bookshelf Daily Progress Editing Fading Light FM Merry Go Round Forgotten Star Goals/Results Hunter's Honor Hunter Hunted Nighthunter's Bite parsec SAD shadow of blood Short Stories short story Stalker Submission Sunguard Tiger Princess Treischan Strength Uncategorized viable paradise Watering the Black Violas Winter Warrior Writing
looking for something specific?