Tons of complications this week, but I still managed to get a lot done.
* June Challenge: SF story scene Midnight Rainbow done (and it’s got the potential to be a children’s story)
* Winter Warrior: decent amount of “casual” worldbuilding, this character is talking to me while I drive.
* Forgotten Star: came up with a different name for Korin’s sister, which is still holding me back from completing this chapter.
* The Crossing: two edit passes, doubled the story length; however I’m still having issues with the opening paragraph.
* Silver Griffin Crit: took a lot longer than I would have liked, but I’m almost done. I need to finish some notes and review my line edits before I can post it for Myrddin tomorrow.
Next week is going to be rough on writing, but I’ll do what I can. Baby’s birthday party is on Saturday, so I have tons of house cleaning and such to handle before then. 🙂