This one has been transcribed and completed. I did less prep for it than I normally do. Though it originated from a writing prompt, was written more out of inspriation than planning. The style is first person, something I don’t try very often, but enjoy in a short story. This one is definitely going on the edit stack.
Carl on Necessity of Critique in Revis… Dawn Bonanno on New Story in Daily Science Fic… Jeff on New Story in Daily Science Fic… Margaret McGaffey Fi… on Summer Writing Margaret McGaffey Fi… on Changing Times
- @BenCKinney I haven't ever heard anyone say that aloud around me so I guess I learned something new today. For me,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- @amandaghelms @aimeepicchi @AlexeiCollier @Beth_Goder @risawolf Congrats again! So excited for you! 3 weeks ago
- Stayed up way too late reading @DebraJess 's Andromeda's Pirate. I'm tired today and so not regretting it.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- @DebraJess Big hugs. 1 month ago
- Checking out mastodon wandering shop. See you over there! 2 months ago
- @CaseyLBlair Happy birthday! You look fabulous! 2 months ago
- Bookshelf Daily Progress Editing Fading Light FM Merry Go Round Forgotten Star Goals/Results Hunter's Honor Hunter Hunted Nighthunter's Bite parsec SAD shadow of blood Short Stories short story Stalker Submission Sunguard Tiger Princess Treischan Strength Uncategorized viable paradise Watering the Black Violas Winter Warrior Writing
looking for something specific?