This one has been transcribed and completed. I did less prep for it than I normally do. Though it originated from a writing prompt, was written more out of inspriation than planning. The style is first person, something I don’t try very often, but enjoy in a short story. This one is definitely going on the edit stack.
Margaret McGaffey Fi… on Summer Writing Margaret McGaffey Fi… on Changing Times Widdershins on Yes I’m Still Here! Dawn Bonanno on Writing News Moon on Writing News
- @inkhaven So your antibodies have lasted a year? 1 day ago
- @monicaa4577 My son has been talking about this for weeks. I think today's the day. 2 days ago
- @LabyrinthRat Aww. I hate the alarm that erases the dream right before my eyes and I'm like, wait, I need to remember that. *whimper* 2 days ago
- @divyastweets I did not!!!! use enough exclamation points!!!! 3 days ago
- @divyastweets I am overjoyed for you!! You deserve this! <3 Congrats!! 3 days ago
- @anniebellet Love it!! Stay strong! 4 days ago
- Bookshelf Daily Progress Editing Fading Light FM Merry Go Round Forgotten Star Goals/Results Hunter's Honor Hunter Hunted Nighthunter's Bite parsec SAD shadow of blood Short Stories short story Stalker Submission Sunguard Tiger Princess Treischan Strength Uncategorized viable paradise Watering the Black Violas Winter Warrior Writing
looking for something specific?