Writing has picked up this week, I’m glad to say. I wrote one short story Sunday/Monday, a fantasy adventure I’m calling Lambs To The Slaughter. My current project is a science fiction short story, The Perranti Deception. If you couldn’t tell, it’s short story month, specifically Story-A-Day Challenge on FMWriters. It’s a fun challenge and it’s testing my short story telling skills. Last year I completed three stories for the challenge. This year, I’d like to do a few more. With the novel in progress and the edit on For I Have Sinned, we’ll see what I can swing.
Margaret McGaffey Fi… on Summer Writing Margaret McGaffey Fi… on Changing Times Widdershins on Yes I’m Still Here! Dawn Bonanno on Writing News Moon on Writing News
- RT @astarsent: Educational https://t.co/PgGbWHxVGM 8 hours ago
- Where does your kitty lounge? https://t.co/51Fgt7xpem 2 days ago
- @AlexisAHunter I’m happy that you can show who you are inside ❤️ I hope you have a lovely and safe time at the wedding 6 days ago
- @anniebellet You got this!! https://t.co/WLbcWGfzrH 1 week ago
- @TamMacNeil ugh I'm sorry :( 1 week ago
- RT @dmbeucler: YES!!!!! Now do 6 and up!!!!!!!! twitter.com/JoeMyGod/statu… 1 week ago
- Bookshelf Daily Progress Editing Fading Light FM Merry Go Round Forgotten Star Goals/Results Hunter's Honor Hunter Hunted Nighthunter's Bite parsec SAD shadow of blood Short Stories short story Stalker Submission Sunguard Tiger Princess Treischan Strength Uncategorized viable paradise Watering the Black Violas Winter Warrior Writing
looking for something specific?