Writing has picked up this week, I’m glad to say. I wrote one short story Sunday/Monday, a fantasy adventure I’m calling Lambs To The Slaughter. My current project is a science fiction short story, The Perranti Deception. If you couldn’t tell, it’s short story month, specifically Story-A-Day Challenge on FMWriters. It’s a fun challenge and it’s testing my short story telling skills. Last year I completed three stories for the challenge. This year, I’d like to do a few more. With the novel in progress and the edit on For I Have Sinned, we’ll see what I can swing.
Margaret McGaffey Fi… on Summer Writing Margaret McGaffey Fi… on Changing Times Widdershins on Yes I’m Still Here! Dawn Bonanno on Writing News Moon on Writing News
- @Vylar_Kaftan Vylar NEEDS to be on this show. She shows up for everybody else and is the trivia queen. Not only wil… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- @michaeldthomas It's so frustrating when it's people you love. It's no longer 'politics' and a 'difference of opini… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- @anniebellet You are the perfect combination of sass and creativity. I love your books, I love your posts. I only w… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- @arleysorg Oh, the suspense. *resumes nail biting* 1 week ago
- @karenthology @torbooks I am so excited for you! Congratulations! (look it's on my kiiiiiindle!!!!) 1 week ago
- @AtGreenblatt I can't wait to read it! <3 Congrats!! 2 weeks ago
- Bookshelf Daily Progress Editing Fading Light FM Merry Go Round Forgotten Star Goals/Results Hunter's Honor Hunter Hunted Nighthunter's Bite parsec SAD shadow of blood Short Stories short story Stalker Submission Sunguard Tiger Princess Treischan Strength Uncategorized viable paradise Watering the Black Violas Winter Warrior Writing
looking for something specific?