Lots of battles this week with work/lunch/sleep issues. We’re resolving much of it, and the writing improves as we do. Aiming to finish this revision by tomorrow night. I’m doing a scene to two per session now. It won’t be the final version, but close enough event/plot wise that i can have some readers give me some realistic feedback. Then I get to work on the Tiger story. Growr!
Margaret McGaffey Fi… on Changing Times Widdershins on Yes I’m Still Here! Dawn Bonanno on Writing News Moon on Writing News Dawn Bonanno on Writing News
- @inkhaven You can do it! 1 day ago
- Novella words: go! 2 days ago
- @DebraJess There isn't one path to success. You can only follow your own, which may not look like other writers' paths. 4 days ago
- TFW you've been chipping away at a short story revision and you might finally be on the right damn track. #amwriting #vpxvi 5 days ago
- @inkhaven So exciting! Congrats and good luck! 1 week ago
- @Vylar_Kaftan Aside from anxiety dreams about work, I keep dreaming that my refrigerator is empty. 1 week ago
- Bookshelf Daily Progress Editing Fading Light FM Merry Go Round Forgotten Star Goals/Results Hunter's Honor Hunter Hunted Nighthunter's Bite parsec SAD shadow of blood Short Stories short story Stalker Submission Sunguard Tiger Princess Treischan Strength Uncategorized viable paradise Watering the Black Violas Winter Warrior Writing
looking for something specific?