Revision was a blast. My dear sweet hubby took over kid duty at 6:30pm and I had all night to write instead of my usual hour and a half. I spent four and a half hours on the revision yesterday, and gave it a quick proofing today, and implemented the final changes. I think it’s good. I think it’s ready. 🙂 It’s awesome when things work.
Margaret McGaffey Fi… on Changing Times Widdershins on Yes I’m Still Here! Dawn Bonanno on Writing News Moon on Writing News Dawn Bonanno on Writing News
- @Vylar_Kaftan I would say THAT is fine - a yes/no answer type question or super quick answer. Unlike the lady at th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago
- @ElizabethShack Freezers negate expiration dates. ;) 3 days ago
- @DebraJess More hugs. You are doing the right thing. Wrap your heart in that. 5 days ago
- @anniebellet Those people are jerks. :( *hugs* 6 days ago
- @inkhaven always a pupper but ouch. feel better! 1 week ago
- @anniebellet That sucks. :( 1 week ago
- Bookshelf Daily Progress Editing Fading Light FM Merry Go Round Forgotten Star Goals/Results Hunter's Honor Hunter Hunted Nighthunter's Bite parsec SAD shadow of blood Short Stories short story Stalker Submission Sunguard Tiger Princess Treischan Strength Uncategorized viable paradise Watering the Black Violas Winter Warrior Writing
looking for something specific?