Revision was a blast. My dear sweet hubby took over kid duty at 6:30pm and I had all night to write instead of my usual hour and a half. I spent four and a half hours on the revision yesterday, and gave it a quick proofing today, and implemented the final changes. I think it’s good. I think it’s ready. 🙂 It’s awesome when things work.
Margaret McGaffey Fi… on Summer Writing Margaret McGaffey Fi… on Changing Times Widdershins on Yes I’m Still Here! Dawn Bonanno on Writing News Moon on Writing News
- @TamMacNeil @HiTessaBarbosa @KDandenell Exactly. You're doing great. Hang in there! 19 hours ago
- @AlexisAHunter Sounds wild! 2 days ago
- @jennyrae Isn’t that in the dictionary under parenting? Doing everything while too tired. 1 week ago
- @snarkbat Reading saved my sanity, my life. Sorry Tik Tok, you’re not taking that away from me. 1 week ago
- Found my inner peace tonight with this lovely bit. youtube.com/watch?v=sjkrrm… 1 week ago
- RT @factorfourmag: Mark your calendars: On September 15th, we reopen submissions. Check out our guidelines. New pay rates too. Can't wait… 1 week ago
- Bookshelf Daily Progress Editing Fading Light FM Merry Go Round Forgotten Star Goals/Results Hunter's Honor Hunter Hunted Nighthunter's Bite parsec SAD shadow of blood Short Stories short story Stalker Submission Sunguard Tiger Princess Treischan Strength Uncategorized viable paradise Watering the Black Violas Winter Warrior Writing
looking for something specific?