Watering the Black Violas is in the edit process now. It’s drastic in that the pov is shifting from third to first, and while I’m keeping the events fairly close to the original, it’s easier to jsut rewrite it into a clean new file. I’m eager to get it done, but I’m guessing it’ll take a few days at my evening writing pace. Then I can send it off for crit.
Margaret McGaffey Fi… on Changing Times Widdershins on Yes I’m Still Here! Dawn Bonanno on Writing News Moon on Writing News Dawn Bonanno on Writing News
- @Vylar_Kaftan I would say THAT is fine - a yes/no answer type question or super quick answer. Unlike the lady at th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- @ElizabethShack Freezers negate expiration dates. ;) 1 week ago
- @DebraJess More hugs. You are doing the right thing. Wrap your heart in that. 1 week ago
- @anniebellet Those people are jerks. :( *hugs* 1 week ago
- @inkhaven always a pupper but ouch. feel better! 1 week ago
- @anniebellet That sucks. :( 2 weeks ago
- Bookshelf Daily Progress Editing Fading Light FM Merry Go Round Forgotten Star Goals/Results Hunter's Honor Hunter Hunted Nighthunter's Bite parsec SAD shadow of blood Short Stories short story Stalker Submission Sunguard Tiger Princess Treischan Strength Uncategorized viable paradise Watering the Black Violas Winter Warrior Writing
looking for something specific?