Watering the Black Violas is in the edit process now. It’s drastic in that the pov is shifting from third to first, and while I’m keeping the events fairly close to the original, it’s easier to jsut rewrite it into a clean new file. I’m eager to get it done, but I’m guessing it’ll take a few days at my evening writing pace. Then I can send it off for crit.
Widdershins on Yes I’m Still Here! Dawn Bonanno on Writing News Moon on Writing News Dawn Bonanno on Writing News Moon on Writing News
- @Vylar_Kaftan umm... no. 1 week ago
- @anniebellet that's so awesome!!! 1 week ago
- @matociquala @EllenDatlow @tordotcom @DeathGingerPunk Never give up on the ones that hold onto you. Congrats! I'm l… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- @AliceMCole awww :( I'm sorry 1 week ago
- @ElizabethShack wind resistance = better training experience? :D 1 week ago
- I updated my blog today. Do people still read those? dmbonanno.com The next one will be about books. Som… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- Bookshelf Daily Progress Editing Fading Light FM Merry Go Round Forgotten Star Goals/Results Hunter's Honor Hunter Hunted Nighthunter's Bite parsec SAD shadow of blood Short Stories short story Stalker Submission Sunguard Tiger Princess Treischan Strength Uncategorized viable paradise Watering the Black Violas Winter Warrior Writing
looking for something specific?