The week’s started up fairly strong; one crit today, one workshop exercise and discussion, and editing more on Hunter. I’m still rewriting the ending, and the word/page count is rising. It’s sloppy writing at the moment, I’m just trying to capture the event and the feel of it. I’ll have to go back and see what will need cutting and how much of it needs cleaning up. But getting there. This is good.
Margaret McGaffey Fi… on Summer Writing Margaret McGaffey Fi… on Changing Times Widdershins on Yes I’m Still Here! Dawn Bonanno on Writing News Moon on Writing News
- Monthly backup - done! 21 hours ago
- @tsbazelli I'm sorry your people don't support you. *hugs* Please let me know if I can do anything to support from… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @babsben: @jennyrae GOT in the house. https://t.co/Uj01xG3mfe 3 days ago
- @mareasie Such a sweet name! Have fun with her! 1 week ago
- @CassieY4 Your hair is totally in sync with your succulents. :) 1 week ago
- @anniebellet @LeeFlower I didn't even look at mine. The pharmacist was like, just relax. And I said I am, so long as I don't look... 1 week ago
- Bookshelf Daily Progress Editing Fading Light FM Merry Go Round Forgotten Star Goals/Results Hunter's Honor Hunter Hunted Nighthunter's Bite parsec SAD shadow of blood Short Stories short story Stalker Submission Sunguard Tiger Princess Treischan Strength Uncategorized viable paradise Watering the Black Violas Winter Warrior Writing
looking for something specific?