I think I’m developing a cold here, thinking is much more difficult than it was this afternoon. I had a wonderful brainstorming session in the car (in between the cursing at the construction) and came up with a few thoughts for the title and the new opening. Except that now I can’t even bear to type anything. It doesn’t help the basement is cold… So I’m taking the manuscript and notes upstairs with a red pen and marking it up now. I’ll enter the changes tomorrow. Can’t wait to get this thing going!
Margaret McGaffey Fi… on Summer Writing Margaret McGaffey Fi… on Changing Times Widdershins on Yes I’m Still Here! Dawn Bonanno on Writing News Moon on Writing News
- Monthly backup - done! 20 hours ago
- @tsbazelli I'm sorry your people don't support you. *hugs* Please let me know if I can do anything to support from… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @babsben: @jennyrae GOT in the house. https://t.co/Uj01xG3mfe 3 days ago
- @mareasie Such a sweet name! Have fun with her! 1 week ago
- @CassieY4 Your hair is totally in sync with your succulents. :) 1 week ago
- @anniebellet @LeeFlower I didn't even look at mine. The pharmacist was like, just relax. And I said I am, so long as I don't look... 1 week ago
- Bookshelf Daily Progress Editing Fading Light FM Merry Go Round Forgotten Star Goals/Results Hunter's Honor Hunter Hunted Nighthunter's Bite parsec SAD shadow of blood Short Stories short story Stalker Submission Sunguard Tiger Princess Treischan Strength Uncategorized viable paradise Watering the Black Violas Winter Warrior Writing
looking for something specific?