I’m not a scientist, and I don’t bluff well, but somehow I write science fiction. I write the characters and the problem first, and place them in the world where they’ll be most interesting. Currently, it’s science fiction. Somehow I have to evolve the science of my story into a merge of actual science and dawn-science. It’s not easy but I do enjoy a challenge every now and again.
Margaret McGaffey Fi… on Summer Writing Margaret McGaffey Fi… on Changing Times Widdershins on Yes I’m Still Here! Dawn Bonanno on Writing News Moon on Writing News
- @inkhaven Oh Christie I am so sorry. Hugs. 16 hours ago
- Monthly backup - done! 3 days ago
- @tsbazelli I'm sorry your people don't support you. *hugs* Please let me know if I can do anything to support from… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- RT @babsben: @jennyrae GOT in the house. https://t.co/Uj01xG3mfe 5 days ago
- @mareasie Such a sweet name! Have fun with her! 1 week ago
- @CassieY4 Your hair is totally in sync with your succulents. :) 1 week ago
- Bookshelf Daily Progress Editing Fading Light FM Merry Go Round Forgotten Star Goals/Results Hunter's Honor Hunter Hunted Nighthunter's Bite parsec SAD shadow of blood Short Stories short story Stalker Submission Sunguard Tiger Princess Treischan Strength Uncategorized viable paradise Watering the Black Violas Winter Warrior Writing
looking for something specific?