I’m in edit mode, so I’m going with it. Fading Light is moving along once again, and I’ve cleared the dust off Hunter Hunted, which is getting revamped big time and is due for a title change. Writing is once again becoming a daily event. Now I need to work on completing tasks a little quicker. Fading Light needs a few more days of computer time and Hunter needs some paper & pen time so they balance well. It doesn’t help that tonight is the season premiere of Heroes, but I guess I’d better make good use of now.
Margaret McGaffey Fi… on Summer Writing Margaret McGaffey Fi… on Changing Times Widdershins on Yes I’m Still Here! Dawn Bonanno on Writing News Moon on Writing News
- @anniebellet have fun! 1 day ago
- @inkhaven This is our first year gardening vegetables. We’re going for tomatoes, peppers, and either cucumbers or z… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Hi friends. Anyone do morning edits? Any tricks on getting back into *morning* edit mode? 3 days ago
- Who needs cat pics? https://t.co/93DDQqUd47 6 days ago
- @anniebellet I hope you’re not judging yourself by 2020 results. I’m still working on figuring all your pen names s… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- @lynnemthomas It's winter in the Midwest. You have every right to be this excited for your skin! Hope it's wonderful. :) 1 week ago
- Bookshelf Daily Progress Editing Fading Light FM Merry Go Round Forgotten Star Goals/Results Hunter's Honor Hunter Hunted Nighthunter's Bite parsec SAD shadow of blood Short Stories short story Stalker Submission Sunguard Tiger Princess Treischan Strength Uncategorized viable paradise Watering the Black Violas Winter Warrior Writing
looking for something specific?