Sometimes plotting is easy, and sometimes it irritates me to no one because I know the story is there, I know it needs to be written, but something is evading me, and I can’t figure the ‘why’ of the story. I remember now why I had stopped working on Nighthunter’s Bite. Gutsy character with enough spunk to challenge her goddess, and a nice confrontation scene between the two. But why is there this confrontation? And what the hell does it have to do with the moon bracelet I’m fixated on? Time for some celtic research, maybe something there will coax some answers out of my muse, not that I know where SHE went to. Probably took a nap after all the editing I’ve been doing . . .
Margaret McGaffey Fi… on Summer Writing Margaret McGaffey Fi… on Changing Times Widdershins on Yes I’m Still Here! Dawn Bonanno on Writing News Moon on Writing News
- @TamMacNeil @HiTessaBarbosa @KDandenell Exactly. You're doing great. Hang in there! 19 hours ago
- @AlexisAHunter Sounds wild! 2 days ago
- @jennyrae Isn’t that in the dictionary under parenting? Doing everything while too tired. 1 week ago
- @snarkbat Reading saved my sanity, my life. Sorry Tik Tok, you’re not taking that away from me. 1 week ago
- Found my inner peace tonight with this lovely bit. youtube.com/watch?v=sjkrrm… 1 week ago
- RT @factorfourmag: Mark your calendars: On September 15th, we reopen submissions. Check out our guidelines. New pay rates too. Can't wait… 1 week ago
- Bookshelf Daily Progress Editing Fading Light FM Merry Go Round Forgotten Star Goals/Results Hunter's Honor Hunter Hunted Nighthunter's Bite parsec SAD shadow of blood Short Stories short story Stalker Submission Sunguard Tiger Princess Treischan Strength Uncategorized viable paradise Watering the Black Violas Winter Warrior Writing
looking for something specific?