I reread my edits to Sunguard, and between my own observations and a first reader, I made some notes for the next edit pass. I moved on to Eve, which has a good foundation in conflict and emotion, but I need to add some description which is sorely lacking. I think it’s one of the reasons I tend to write more fantasy than science fiction, I have more to play with regarding description and environment. But who am I to back down from a challenge! I’ll keep you posted.
Widdershins on Yes I’m Still Here! Dawn Bonanno on Writing News Moon on Writing News Dawn Bonanno on Writing News Moon on Writing News
- @Vylar_Kaftan umm... no. 1 week ago
- @anniebellet that's so awesome!!! 1 week ago
- @matociquala @EllenDatlow @tordotcom @DeathGingerPunk Never give up on the ones that hold onto you. Congrats! I'm l… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- @AliceMCole awww :( I'm sorry 1 week ago
- @ElizabethShack wind resistance = better training experience? :D 1 week ago
- I updated my blog today. Do people still read those? dmbonanno.com The next one will be about books. Som… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- Bookshelf Daily Progress Editing Fading Light FM Merry Go Round Forgotten Star Goals/Results Hunter's Honor Hunter Hunted Nighthunter's Bite parsec SAD shadow of blood Short Stories short story Stalker Submission Sunguard Tiger Princess Treischan Strength Uncategorized viable paradise Watering the Black Violas Winter Warrior Writing
looking for something specific?