I took a quick break from Sunguard as editing a first draft can be overwhelming, and this one is taking so long it’s stressing me out. I pulled up a story — Treischan Strength–I wrote last May and edited last June, and reviewed the crits and comments I received on it. I made some changes, reviewed for basic editing, and the third draft is done. I’ve sent it out to some readers for feedback. I have a good feeling about this version, it’s very very close to submission-level writing, but I need some confirmation before I ship it off to my favorite zines.
Margaret McGaffey Fi… on Changing Times Widdershins on Yes I’m Still Here! Dawn Bonanno on Writing News Moon on Writing News Dawn Bonanno on Writing News
- I have committed flash. #amwriting #fantasy #vpxvi #viableparadise 30 minutes ago
- @steampunkpanda *hugs* https://t.co/v27A8ujn8W 1 hour ago
- @aimeekuzenski :( 6 days ago
- @clhollandwriter Good luck at the vet. Hope it's an easy treatment and quick recovery. <3 6 days ago
- @aliettedb I'm upset for you, and I wish I was in the room when these things were said. I'm sorry people are awful,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- @aliettedb Anyone who says that has not read your writing, and those are the people missing out. 1 week ago
- Bookshelf Daily Progress Editing Fading Light FM Merry Go Round Forgotten Star Goals/Results Hunter's Honor Hunter Hunted Nighthunter's Bite parsec SAD shadow of blood Short Stories short story Stalker Submission Sunguard Tiger Princess Treischan Strength Uncategorized viable paradise Watering the Black Violas Winter Warrior Writing
looking for something specific?