The week is flying by, and I need to put the brakes on. I completed another crit, and I’ve got two more in queue now so that should hold me for a bit. I worked out (I think) the magic naming issues in Forgotten Star, and I started an edit of The Lonely Orchard (more of a review/analysis). I should hit the full edit tomorrow.
Margaret McGaffey Fi… on Summer Writing Margaret McGaffey Fi… on Changing Times Widdershins on Yes I’m Still Here! Dawn Bonanno on Writing News Moon on Writing News
- @snarkbat Please let me read it before my son gets to high school (18 months to go..) 1 week ago
- @jennyrae So much yes! 1 week ago
- @lunwil Lovely art! Happy Birthday! :) 2 weeks ago
- RT @lunwil: I'm 25 today! 🎂✨ it'd be lovely if you could spare a like & rt for my birthday 👀🌟 https://t.co/rkOlsnFwlE 2 weeks ago
- Hey Twitter Friends, I’m leaning into short fiction and poetry reading this month. Can you please hit me up with po… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- @amandaghelms I am so sorry, Amanda. She was so lucky to have you, and I know you made her life so bright. Hugs. 3 weeks ago
- Bookshelf Daily Progress Editing Fading Light FM Merry Go Round Forgotten Star Goals/Results Hunter's Honor Hunter Hunted Nighthunter's Bite parsec SAD shadow of blood Short Stories short story Stalker Submission Sunguard Tiger Princess Treischan Strength Uncategorized viable paradise Watering the Black Violas Winter Warrior Writing
looking for something specific?