Writing has been slow this week due to baby related exhaustion, but I’m still on target for making my goals. My main goal has been to make reasonable goals, and so far it’s working. The crit is taking longer than I anticipated, and bills are nagging at my while I *am* writing. I’ll be doing those tomrrow to shut them up. Forgotten Star is going well – the new chapters are solid, and while I have veered off my outline, it’s to tighten up the story. Winter Warrior has been dancing in my thoughts again, ever since I transcribed my notes, and I’m eager to get working on it, but that has its own time and place. Right now, Forgotten Star is priority. If I can get my minimum done on Friday and Saturday, I’ll be able to start editing on Sunday.
Margaret McGaffey Fi… on Summer Writing Margaret McGaffey Fi… on Changing Times Widdershins on Yes I’m Still Here! Dawn Bonanno on Writing News Moon on Writing News
- @aphoebebarton More proof. 3 days ago
- @aphoebebarton The fact that they did that rather than simply unfollow you indicates what kind of human they are. T… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- @michaeldthomas That's awful. Sending hugs your way. Hope she finds some relief. 3 days ago
- RT @Lunarbaboon: Good morning! lunarbaboon.com https://t.co/eVRi0Y0sSC 3 days ago
- RT @CassRMorris: Hey, I wanna see something: RT this if you're a published author or other publishing professional who has, at some point… 3 days ago
- RT @MarkJacob16: In 1923, Adolf Hitler led a failed coup. He was treated leniently. Germany moved on. A decade later, he was dictator, and… 1 week ago
- Bookshelf Daily Progress Editing Fading Light FM Merry Go Round Forgotten Star Goals/Results Hunter's Honor Hunter Hunted Nighthunter's Bite parsec SAD shadow of blood Short Stories short story Stalker Submission Sunguard Tiger Princess Treischan Strength Uncategorized viable paradise Watering the Black Violas Winter Warrior Writing
looking for something specific?