Writing has been slow this week due to baby related exhaustion, but I’m still on target for making my goals. My main goal has been to make reasonable goals, and so far it’s working. The crit is taking longer than I anticipated, and bills are nagging at my while I *am* writing. I’ll be doing those tomrrow to shut them up. Forgotten Star is going well – the new chapters are solid, and while I have veered off my outline, it’s to tighten up the story. Winter Warrior has been dancing in my thoughts again, ever since I transcribed my notes, and I’m eager to get working on it, but that has its own time and place. Right now, Forgotten Star is priority. If I can get my minimum done on Friday and Saturday, I’ll be able to start editing on Sunday.
Widdershins on Yes I’m Still Here! Dawn Bonanno on Writing News Moon on Writing News Dawn Bonanno on Writing News Moon on Writing News
- I ate half a cherry donut from Stan's today and I feel like it took all my willpower to just have that half. It was… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- @loldoc @AtGreenblatt I was going to say that, but your charm comes faster than mine. ;) 2 weeks ago
- @AtGreenblatt Looking good, lady. :) 2 weeks ago
- @michaeldthomas @lynnemthomas :( dammit you all need a break already 2 weeks ago
- @michaeldthomas @lynnemthomas Good doctors at Lurie. Praying they make a plan quickly. <3 4 weeks ago
- @michaeldthomas Poor Caitlin. :( Warm hugs for her. Hope she breaks this cycle soon! <3 1 month ago
- Bookshelf Daily Progress Editing Fading Light FM Merry Go Round Forgotten Star Goals/Results Hunter's Honor Hunter Hunted Nighthunter's Bite parsec SAD shadow of blood Short Stories short story Stalker Submission Sunguard Tiger Princess Treischan Strength Uncategorized viable paradise Watering the Black Violas Winter Warrior Writing
looking for something specific?